Wednesday, December 31, 2014

One Word for 2015

Which describes you for the New Year? 

by ©Peggy Gabrielson

New beginnings... don't make a list of resolutions; instead find one word to connect to. My word was ambitious for 2014. I did focus on this all year!
  • Ambitious is defined as ~ having or showing a strong desire and determination to succeed.
For 2015 creativity will be mine to focus on.
  • Creativity is defined as ~ The use of the imagination or original ideas, especially in the production of an artistic work. Inventiveness, imagination, innovation, innovativeness, originality, individuality; artistry, inspiration, vision; enterprise, initiative, resourcefulness.
In reality I do this on a regular basis in my creative process, but this year will initiate the word focusing on my business management style. I have made several decisions, and will be implementing them here on my blog and our website. I will be using live on air visual and voice contact; sharing with everyone in the present moment and time.

A special page designed here DIY Hangouts: Live On Air on this blog for you to connect with me. You can ask questions live on air; I will be monitoring comments left here after the show is off the air. This is not an original concept, but the use for me to share with you in this way is.

Finding Your Word

Make a list of words that come to mind. Read it out loud, and look at them for awhile. What is the one word that you feel best describes how you feel?

Implement

Design a poster that shows your style. Post it in a place where you can see it. I have more than one made up, placed in different rooms. My thoughts wander and get distracted by things I read elsewhere to try.

Staying focused.... Happy New Year 2015!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!