Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day Two; 29faces Challenge

It continues... in February artists create 29faces in 28 days?


© by Peggy Gabrielson

Why is it called #29faces even though February has 28 days? The challenge started in a leap year, so the name stuck. Why change a good thing; if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Nostalgia

I love designing taking my photos and creating digital art on my PC. I am not limited only by my imagination. I still paint and sketch, but my goals and hectic schedule keep me from it.

I am pleased that another I set for myself has been reached today; printing my digital art on fabric was a success. I have done a lot of research on this topic sharing some of them on our Facebook group; collected my supplies as I read and learned for what worked and what did not. Follow me to see what comes next.

©Learning Something New Every Day!










14 comments:

  1. So glad that it worked out with the digital printing on fabric! Your color palette is breathtaking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, those colours ..... LOVE it! I've been wanting to print my art on fabric too, but so far I've only been able to come up with Spoonflower. Is that where you did yours?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind words. Our internet has been down all day and part of the evening. In response to to your question I know about Spoonflower, I print my digital art on muslin using an Epson. Love it! Give it a try lots of info on the internet about it.

      Delete
  3. That is a really beautiful effect. Good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the vibrant colors you've used (and how cool to have printed it on fabric)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kristin... I am drawn to texture and color. Isn't great to be able to enjoy our art all the time, and not just on our walls?

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!