Sunday, February 2, 2014

Day Two; 29faces Challenge

It continues... in February artists create 29faces in 28 days?


© by Peggy Gabrielson

Why is it called #29faces even though February has 28 days? The challenge started in a leap year, so the name stuck. Why change a good thing; if it ain't broke don't fix it.
Nostalgia

I love designing taking my photos and creating digital art on my PC. I am not limited only by my imagination. I still paint and sketch, but my goals and hectic schedule keep me from it.

I am pleased that another I set for myself has been reached today; printing my digital art on fabric was a success. I have done a lot of research on this topic sharing some of them on our Facebook group; collected my supplies as I read and learned for what worked and what did not. Follow me to see what comes next.

©Learning Something New Every Day!