Saturday, November 8, 2014

Reinventing the Tennis Shoe

Fancy Fabulous Sneakers; the easy way.

by ©Peggy Gabrielson


Work in progress something new. Painting on inexpensive sneakers using my Art Stencil titled "Rose". Have you seen her on my online store?

I purchased Painters Pens a few months ago, using them for the first time today. I was surprised of the exact detail I achieved. Do you see where I added lines so that it didn't look as I used a stencil?

The best surprise of all was using my White Sharpie Paint Peinture 

Check out my video for How~I~Do~it... 

Materials:

Sakura Pen Set - Micron 6 piece Black ink set - Six Different Point Sizes

from: Scrapbook.com

View blog post for supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!