Thursday, November 20, 2014

No Delays in Mail Deliveries; Winter Weather

My Kraaft Shaak Online Order Came Today!


by ©Peggy Gabrielson

It felt like Christmas; the package was wrapped in pretty pink tissue paper. I left the volume of the sounds of opening the package so you could hear me ripping into the box. My order was received within 2 days of shipping from Kraaft Shaak online store

I will use her again for special products, just because I believe in good customer service. She went out of her way finding my product I asked about during one of Kraaft Shaak Google Live hangouts. The product wasn't available at the online store at the time. 

After the show she connected with her supplier to order it. That's great service! What did I order? 

It was the Martha Stewart Scoring Board. You can make great cards and envelopes in a few easy steps. I especially love the 1/8th increments. I know I will be using this many times over.

Watch me open the package...




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!