Friday, September 6, 2013

A Face in a Crowd; Watching, Listening and Observing


© Peggy Gabrielson

29 Faces continues...


A digital painting
“I am a people watcher observing those around me. Something I always have done since a child. I learn from those I watch. Their body language, how they speak with their hands and body that tells a story even if I don't hear their words.

Observing people and their interactions as I sit from a distance undetected discovering the world as one story to be written.”

8 comments:

  1. I love this. The eye is just great and the piece has a wonderful feel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... I wanted to use colors that would make it feel good... an eye peering could make one feel uneasy!

      Delete
  2. Very cool digital painting!

    And "Observing people and their interactions as I sit from a distance undetected discovering the world as one story to be written.” <~ Love this.
    Relate to it. I was just saying (again) yesterday how much I love to observe human nature.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you... Where our inspiration comes from as an artist, well at least mine does. I love to write and create visually to explain myself further.

      Delete
  3. That is a nice result you achieved with your digital painting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you... When I have a story the painting then comes along quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is beautiful! The colours are fantastic and delicious :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!