Sunday, February 17, 2013

Don't loose your ideas...

by ©Peggy Gabrielson

write them down...

Everyone who's ever taken a shower has an idea.  It's the person who gets out of the shower, dries off and does something about it who makes a difference. ~ Nolan Bushnell 

Using my droid app quite frequently to jot my ideas down, so that they are not lost when a new idea comes to mind! I am visual and auditory, but prefer to see the words so that when I re-read my words my mind can then imagine the idea into form... read more
Fused Art Glass Pendant





2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello @Beetique

      I like using 'Writer' on my HTC. I downloaded the free app one day while browsing from the Google Play Store. I find it is easier for me to keep track of then notebooks and sticky notes. I can organize and add on to titles I already have started previously per subject, character, plot or idea or a new design. Try it and let me know what you think? Enjoy!

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!