Thursday, February 14, 2013

New Digital Workshop!

by ©Peggy Gabrielson
Wire Crochet Lace Video Preview

Crochet is a traditional craft. Using the idea of wire and crochet has been around for awhile with other’s sharing their technique. Curiosity caught this cat, after trying it decided to take the idea and tweak it up a notch… my style, my way! I will share my tips and ways I make my wire lace.



A class I taught local, and now will offer as a digital workshop.Turn on your volume while viewing the short video clip; you can hear the background sounds of the PLAY time for today. Used a professional digital audio workstation by Sony that was purchased software many years ago, and still having fun with it! Enjoy!

Schedule for all digital workshops will be announced at our +Georgia Mountain Arts page. Come join us!

Inspiring Creative Minds!Learning Something New Every Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!