Monday, February 18, 2013

Bead Soup Blog Hop Party 2013

by ©Peggy Gabrielson 

Beads that were sent to my partner...

+Georgia Mountain Arts is participating for the first year in the Bead Soup Blog Hop Party. Not for the blog hopping experience, but more for the challenge of creating a design with beads, etc that we receive from a person unknowns to us.

The pink rose on the left was hand woven by me. Inspired to create by artist/author Diane Fitzgerald book I purchased several years ago while living in northern California. The rose was backed with black suede leather and a bail was ladder stitched later as an after thought before sending it off to my my partner Simply Beadiful.
Bead Soup Mix 
The beads on the bottom are torch fired copper enameled beads I made in my private home studio. I was inspired by a book I purchased at a trade show. Just a couple of months ago tried this technique...  see more 

Inspiring Creative Minds! Learning something new every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!