Sunday, March 11, 2012

Artfire Beadweaver's Bead Swap Challenge 2012

by ©Peggy Gabrielson

Artfire Beadweaver's Guild is enjoying a bead swap with it's members only. 

Being a member I took the opportunity to sign up for this swap. So thrilled and excited I patiently awaited the announcement of whom my partner was. Yesterday I received the package from my partner Krafty Max. Check out the picture my partner sent me... beads galore I get to create with!



What is a bead swap? Two individuals are partnered to swap beads and findings with each other. Each person has to come up with their creation by a deadline. It is an exercise in creativity... Do I need another challenge in my life?! Yes, that is what drives my inner desires... my passion to create and think outside of the box!

Inspiring Creative Minds!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!