Saturday, September 21, 2013

Unlocking the Mysteries of Gluten and the Artistic Mind

My Journey as a Creative Soul; Writer, Artist and Woman


©by Peggy Gabrielson


I will be sharing with you in the next few months my struggles and triumphs in what seemed to me at the time to be a perfect creative life. The choices I was forced to make; how to live happily with my best friend, lover and my soul mate, and be free of what is referred to as the ‘brain fog’ that gluten caused me to suffer from. These decisions I am so grateful to have made, for my life is now richer and more than what I hoped for; creating and producing successfully in my art.

I will also be contributing on 
My husband Dave baking...
  1. Easy Tips on how and where to find restaurants with gluten free menus 
  2. Recipes that my husband and I were successful in testing in our own kitchen 
  3. Reviews of cookbooks and videos that we have explored 
  4. DIY videos for recipes that we have created ourselves to help you follow our written e-Books 
  5. Tips on gluten free resources for cooking and baking at home

A gluten free diet is a controversial topic of discussion for many in the medical and food industry. For me the choice was made out of necessity and not for trend following. I am not advocating that everyone should rid their bodies of the wheat gluten, but instead do your research and if you have symptoms that you suspect that could be related seek out your physician. 

This is my journey to becoming the most creative person I can be. Inspiring Creative Minds! Loving Life for Life IS Good!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!