Sunday, February 15, 2015

Ramblings of a Creative Mind: Twitter Art Exhibit 2015

Podcast Episode 6: Twitter Art Exhibit 2015

by ©Peggy Gabrielson


  • The event is being sponsored in Norway this year. I thought I was going to enter my post card, instead I decided not to send it. Why did I not participate in the exhibit?
Selfie Postcard
Blick Artists' Soft Pastels Sets


  • I create small projects in the evening after my work schedule ends on the computer. Have you tried designing Artist Trading Cards, or index cards? It is a great way to explore new techniques, and if you like what you have achieved, you can take it to a canvas, for a new type of framed art work. 
ATC's and Postcards
Ranger Ink - Tim Holtz - Distress Ink Pads - Mini Kit - Seven
Subscribe to my blog; don't miss out on my post sharing tips of how~I~do~it tips of creating my ATC's shown here.

Listen more on my podcast below...




Links from podcast references:
TwitterArtExhibit    https://www.facebook.com/twitterartexhibit

Art Mail swap Groups
Artful Mail Groupies
ATCsforAll.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!