Friday, October 7, 2011

Changes Are Good! Organizing my blog...

by ©Peggy Gabrielson

Have you noticed posts deleted and some repeated?!


I am categorizing with pages, see the tabs above. Not having a choice of how the program is written, I would of preferred it to be more of a choice... but Changes Are Good. I am not able to post anew to my particular pages 'Artfire Beadweavers Guild Collection' or 'Featured Artisan' without deleting what was published on it before. So the recourse will be to post weekly new featured Collections and Bios of artist on these new pages.

Good news is that my 'Home' page stays there forever... so now I have the opportunity to do one of the things I love to do and that is write to my heart's content! Complete inner satisfaction, I can do it as much as I want... my other creative endeavor!

Inspiring Creative Minds!

4 comments:

  1. Good Changes ...was goign to to tabs for showing my jewelry but to lazy to read how to do it LOL....
    Love the background :O)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I deleted my comment above because I wanted to add more to it... I am starting up my live interactive video workshops were we can learn from each other... sharing knowledge is a good thing! Look for it soon! If you want to learn how to before hand about creating pages, email me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes, I too am working at organizing and optimizing my blog as I am amazed at how much traffic it really brings in to my selling venues so keep up the good work ...!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!