Friday, October 21, 2011

Left and Right Hand Brain... Coming Together!

by ©Peggy Gabrielson

Creative or analytic personalities. 


Theories are that we are dominant users of one side of the brain?! I used to believe this.

Torch Fired Enamel
My creative ideas uses the thought processing skills of planning and designing. As an artist I use both hemispheres to accomplish a completed project.

Creative is the idea thinking part, creativity is the actual bringing something new into being.

Whereas the two come together... think Engineers, Scientists etc. are more intelligent than Artists... not so in my opinion!

As I understand more of myself and my skills I recognize that I actually enhance my intelligence and skills by utilizing both sides Left and Right Brain on a normal day... creative and creativity!

Inspiring Creative Minds!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Inspiring Creative Minds!